Qualification: Bachelor of Arabic language and Islamic sciences from the Faculty of Dar Al-Uloom, Cairo University. Graduation Year 2011. Special Diploma in Arabic Language Studies from the Faculty of Dar Al-Uloom, Cairo University.
He is currently studying in the second year of the master’s Department of Linguistics, Faculty of Dar Al-Uloom, Cairo University.
Hisham also has a strong experience in their field of expertise. He is also assimilating the Arabic curriculums into classroom activities and in homework exercises via his Arabic courses at Tibyan Center.
– He worked in the Sheikh Zayed Centre at Al-Azhar University a year ago.
– He currently works in TIBYAN center since three years ago.
– He worked in the Lisan Al-Arab Center for a year.
COURSES & BOOKS HE STUDIED:
– (TOT Course) Arabic Language for non-native speakers from the Faculty of Dar Al Uloom.
– (TOT Course) Arabic Language for non-native speakers from the Sheikh Zayed Centre.
– (TOT Course) Arabic Language for non-native speakers from San Arabs Center.
– The Arabic Language Debugging Skills Course from the Faculty of Dar Al-Uloom.
– ICDL Complete Course.
– He studied and taught ( Al-Arabiya in your Hands ) book.
– He studied and taught ( Al-Asasy ) book.
– He studied ( Al-Azhar series for teaching The Arabic Language to non-Arabic speakers).
– He studied ( Al-Ajārūmīya ).
He taught Arabic to many students mainly from the following countries:
Indonesia – USA – Britain – Malaysia – Nigeria – Philippines – France – Germany – Netherlands – South Africa – Canada – India – Thailand – Pakistan – Afghanistan – Russia – Turkey – Brazil.