Teacher of Arabic language to non-native speakers. He studied at the Faculty of Dar Al-Uloom, Minia University and graduated in 1999.
He had a special study in the Faculty of Dar Al-Uloom, Cairo University for two years and graduated in 2012. He teaches the Arabic language to Non-Arabic speakers since eight years ago.
Hossam also has a strong experience in their field of expertise. He is also assimilating the Arabic curriculums into classroom activities and in homework exercises via his Arabic courses at Tibyan Center.
– He studied books like ajārūmīya and Qatar and Alfiyat Ibn Malek.
– He studied Islamic University curriculum for non-Arabic speakers.
– He studied the Imam Muhammad bin Saud University’s curriculum for non-Arabic speakers.
– He studied Umm Al Qura University’s curriculum for non-Arabic speakers.
– He studied the Arab University’s curriculum for non-Arabic speakers.
– He studied group of lessons in ‘Arabic Conversation’.
He taught Arabic to many students mainly from the following countries:
France – Britain – Russia – Germany – United States of America – Malaysia – India – Pakistan – Somalia – South Africa.