Qualification: Bachelor of Dar Al-Uloom, Cairo University. Graduation Year: 2013.
She had a long experience in teaching the Arabic language and its literature for non-Arabic speakers.
Nawal has a strong experience in their field of expertise. She is also assimilating the Arabic curriculums into classroom activities and in homework exercises via his Arabic courses at Tibyan Center.
– She studied Umm Al Qura University’s curriculum for non-Arabic speakers.
– She studied ( Al-Qare’ for Qur’an Language ) book.
– She studied and taught ( Al-Arabiya in your Hands ) book.
– She studied and taught ( Al-Asasy ) book.
– She studied and taught ( Al-Fanar ) book.
– She studied and taught ‘Nour Al-Byan’ book.
She taught Arabic to many students mainly from the following countries:
Turkey – USA – Tajikstan – Russia – Japan – Korea – Malaysia – Indonesia – France.