Osama is a teacher of Arabic language to non-native speakers.
He has Graduated in 1998 from the University of Al-Azhar In Cairo, Egypt.Osama also has a strong experience in their field of expertise.
He is also assimilating the Arabic curriculums into classroom activities and in homework exercises via his Arabic courses at Tibyan Center.
– Teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers for 10 years from 2006 to 2016.
– He studied and taught ‘Al-Arabiya in your Hands’ book.
– He studied and taught ‘Al-Madina’ book.
– He studied and taught ‘Al-Asasy’ book.
– He studied the Imam Muhammad bin Saud University’s curriculum for non-Arabic speakers.
– He studied Umm Al Qura University’s curriculum for non-Arabic speakers.
He taught Arabic to many students mainly from the following countries:
Britain – France – USA – Belgium – Canada – Russia – Netherlands – Somalia.